* Saudi Arabians did 9/11. The majority of the hijackers were from Saudi Arabia.
* Osama bin Laden is from Saudi Arabia.
* The majority of the money for terrorism comes from Saudi Arabia.
* Saudi Arabia made a tacit deal with Osama and the like, essentially saying we won’t do anything to stop you as long as you don’t attack us. Nice.
But wait, that’s not all!
* If you believe in the oil aspect of all this Middle East fun, there’s the small fact that have most of the oil.
* They have an incredibly unequal society, in terms of wealth. The rich really do have it all.
* They have an incredibly unequal society, in terms of rights. Absolute dictatorship. You can make a strong case that Iraq was a liberal democracy compared to them.
I constantly come across little news bits like this (empasis mine):
Now, Bush administration officials are voicing increasing anger at what they say has been Saudi Arabiaâ€™s counterproductive role in the Iraq war. They say that beyond regarding Mr. Maliki as an Iranian agent, the Saudis have offered financial support to Sunni groups in Iraq. Of an estimated 60 to 80 foreign fighters who enter Iraq each month, American military and intelligence officials say that nearly half are coming from Saudi Arabia and that the Saudis have not done enough to stem the flow.
Why did we talk about Iraq in the first place? Why are we talking about Iran now? If you want to stop terrorism and get the oil at take out a dictatorship, head for ol’ Saudi Arabia.